If you are looking for a all round healthy nutritious milkshake that will help you lose weight, then you have come to the right place. This milkshake formula below is an easy to make and a easy choice for your next breakfast meal.
And the best aspect of a healthy nutritious option of Milkshake like this is that it is very easy to make and not very expensive on the budget as well.
Weight Loss Revelations Weight Loss Milkshake
- Prepare the ingredients below and get ready your blender.
- 2 to 3 cups of quality organic Soy Milk – Another source of good protein, you could also substitute for almond milk for an even bigger boost.
- 1 Banana – Good Protein
- 1 Tablespoon of Psyllium Husks ( High Fiber ) or 1 Tablespoon of Chia Seeds – This is full of Fiber, essential in any form of weight loss and overall health.
- 1 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil ( organic ) – Age old remedy for many digestion issues and weight loss.
- 1 Teaspoon of Slippery Elm Bark – Another tonic full of fiber and helps the digestion improve.
- 1 cup of organic natural yogurt – Full of good pro-biotic benefits for digestion aid and weight loss. This is always a healthy tasty choice.
- 1 Teaspoon of Ceylon Cinnamon – Age old remedy for weight loss and balancing sugar levels which is essential for overall balance and health..
- Half a Teaspoon of Manuka Honey – Natural remedy for digestion and helps one lose weight.
Mix all these together in a blender and allow to blend for a few minutes and then drink. To make even tasty add a small amount of ice to the blend to make it a bit chilled. After drinking you will notice not only does it taste good but is also filling. Drinking for breakfast is a light way to starting the day. The high fiber content will keep one regular and the protein in the soy and banana will keep one full. Overall this milkshake is a winner in my books and is enjoyed regularly by myself as a workout aid and also to keep the body in shape.
If you enjoy it as well please share in the social networks and comment your thoughts on the Milkshake below. All comments are appreciated.