This post is for all those that are procrastinating over the process of trying to lose weight. There is no easy solution here, the time to act is now. If this is you and you feel like you cannot commit long enough you need to acknowledge the things that will happen if you ignore the issue long enough.
I do not want to beat against the bush here, we all know what we all must do..
- Change the Diet
- Cut Out Sugars
- Stop eating bad Fats and focus on the good ones
- Reduce Carb intake
- Exercise at least 30 to 60 minutes a day and no i do not mean a gentle walk.. This is exercise time.. More is needed, get your heart rate up, burn some weight off. A good example is doing the Turbofire workout or the Brazilian Butt Lift Workout.
- Eat more Fibers
- Eat more Vegetables, in fact this should be at least half your diet.
- Reduce food portion size, try halving it.
- Drink more water as it will keep you full for longer.
- Keep stress down.
- Understand your body more.
- Move more.
- Keep Away from processed foods. This includes cheeses, processed meats, pies, biscuits, white bread, cake, sweets and more.. This list is self explanatory, you should know what i am talking about here.
- Follow a mentor program such as the Fat Burning Furnace or Read my Book – Weight Loss Revelations ( only $9.95 ). This will give you more focus and create a mental attitude of weight loss. Also it will help make you passionate about the changes needed more..
- Try my nice Weight Loss Milkshake
- Keep reminding yourself of what is working.. Be self motivated. Believe in yourself.
Well that a list hey? It is also good to consider the worst case scenarios as well, i know a lot of people try to ignore or just choose not to believe them, however the negative is huge as well.. This can range from Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Shortness of Breath, Possible risk of Diabetes or Stroke. You name it, if you are well and truly overweight then your risks become much higher.
In fact it has on occasions been shown that obesity which is an epidemic now is more unhealthy than smoking more than a pack a day and being thin. This has been shown time and time again. This is shocking considering the negative impact smoking has for anyone, it is a down right dangerous habit however obesity is of much higher risk.. Chances are those that are obese life expectancy is greatly reduced as well even if none of the above health issues happen…
So what is the Solution..?
Well there is always a solution and it is staring you right in the face every time you look in the mirror. And that is called you. How inspiring is it when people act, they choose a goal and go for it. I have seen men at 250 kg go to 100 kg in 6 months. This is not b.s. either. Or hype, these are real stories of people that created goals and acted on them 100%.
People losing over half there body weight and do they have the health risks now.. Heck no, in fact most risks are completely gone. So that is what i am saying overall, what are you waiting for? You know what to do, time to act my friend if you are overweight, time to focus on you. Good luck.